This is an electromagnetic coating thickness meter used for non destructive measurement of thicknesses of non conductive films such as paintings, linings and non magnetic metallic films like plating on the ferrous substrate.
2 point-adjustment system is adopted, conforming to the rules, standards and criteria of the Domestic public organizations, Group organizations, Government and municipal offices, Research institutes and foundations and overseas standards such as ASTM and ISO. ※Including steel, Ferritic stainless steel (SUS430 etc.)
● Paintings (steel structures such as bridges, ships and steel pipes. and automobiles, home steel appliances ［refrigerator, washing machine］, steel furniture and fixtures.)
● Linings (resin, tar epoxy, rubber, enamel etc.)
● Plating※ (nonmagnetic plating such as Chrome, Zinc, Copper and Tin.) ※ Excluding electrolysis nickel plating
● Metallikon, Parkerizing, Oxide films, Spray deposit films etc.)
● Measurement of resin films/non-magnetic foils (measured on a ferrous basis)